This is the official terms of service page for the Elegant Charters website.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Elegant Charters for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Elegant Charters website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Elegant Charters at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Elegant Charters website are provided ‘as is’. Elegant Charters makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Terms Of Service
- This Elegant Charters website and its content may not be reproduced in any format whatsoever without the express written consent of Elegant Charters.
- This website is subject to change without notice.
- Elegant Charters does not accept any responsibility for any personal information transmitted before, during, or after using this website.
- We do not give any warranties or representations concerning any service or information supplied or contained on or in this website or by a link to any other website and does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur through the use of this website or link to any other website or your reliance upon any information contained in or on this website or any link.
- All quotes are subject to availability. Elegant Charters does not guarantee unlimited availability for booking requests.
- Elegant Charters reserves the right to outsource Charter Bus work when we are unable to undertake a booking because of vehicle availability. (This will not increase in the agreed quote unless the vehicle provided is specifically requested by the client).
- We will strive to be punctual but take no responsibility for any disruptions to the booked services due to unforeseen circumstances not within our control.
- Passengers using Elegant Charters’ charter service must comply with all relevant West Australian health, safety, and legal regulations/ requirements.
- Seatbelts must be worn in buses that have them fitted.
- Strictly NO SMOKING, DRINKING, or EATING is permitted on any of our buses.
- All Passengers must be seated when the vehicle is moving.
- Passengers are not permitted to place any part of their body outside the vehicle, whilst the vehicle is moving.
- Special requests by the client during the charter are to be agreed to by the driver.
- Elegant Charters reserves the right to terminate a charter if any actions are deemed to be unlawful, threatening, or dangerous to the Driver or other passengers.
- The Driver is authorised to have an unruly passenger removed as they deem fit. This includes someone who is threatening or placing the Driver or other passengers in an unlawful or dangerous situation. The removal of a passenger will not occur if it places that passenger at some form of risk, but the matter may be reported to the Police if deemed necessary by the Driver or the Management of Elegant Charters.
- We accept zero responsibility for any loss to personal belongings, items, articles, etc. It is highly recommended that you ensure nothing is left behind on vehicles.
- All lost property will be returned to the Elegant Charters office and registered in our Lost & Found Register. By appointment only, all lost property can be collected from our office at the appropriate time.
- Service quotations are valid for 28 days and may vary after this time to cover any additional costs for fuel or Government charges.
- Any variations to the original charter booking may incur additional fees.
- If you hold an account with us, please note that our payment terms are 7 days from the date of invoice.
- Clients using a Purchase Order system are requested to notify us of your Purchase Order Number when making a booking.
- If any of your trip details are incorrect or change, please notify Elegant Charters as soon as possible so that we can amend the booking.
- The person booking the charter is responsible for ensuring full payment of the agreed cost and reparation for any damage to the vehicle by any member of their group. Willful violence, damage, or theft may result in legal action being pursued.
- Full payment must be received within 7 days of the charter date unless otherwise agreed to by Elegant Charters.
- A minimum deposit of $100 or 25% of the total hire charge (whichever is the greater) is required as confirmation of your booking at least 14 days before the charter day unless otherwise agreed to by Elegant Charters.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled more than 7 days before the charter day.
- The deposit will become the bond on the day of the charter.
- Elegant Charters reserves the right to apply an additional charge if the driver is kept waiting for more than 15 minutes. This charge may be deducted from the bond or billed at a later date to the person chartering the vehicle. Please note that additional waiting time is charged in increments of 30 minutes should your scheduled departure be delayed.
- The bond will be fully refunded if no additional costs are incurred.
- No charge if cancellation is more than 3 days from the charter date.
- 50% of the booking cost will be charged if cancellation is between 3 days and 24 hours.
- 100% of the booking cost will be charged if cancellation is less than 24 hours.
In no event shall Elegant Charters or our suppliers are liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Elegant Charters Internet site, even if Elegant Charters or an authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Elegant Charters website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not guarantee 100% that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Elegant Charters may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Elegant Charters has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to the Elegant Charters website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Usage of this website constitutes agreement and understanding of our Terms of Service.
If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions on the site, please contact us at email@example.com .